The Balance Sheet Visual for Power BI is perfect to display Balance Sheet data in a way that everybody understands it.
Advantages of the Balance Sheet Visual:
- Works with every data source.
- The end-user can drill-down into the details in Power BI Service.
- The end-user can change between absolute and relative values or display both.
- A custom color schema can be used to make sure the Balance Sheet is according to corporate design rules.
- There are many formatting options to style the Balance Sheet.
- Tooltips and drill-through can be used.
- Custom sorting can be applied.
- It's easy to use 😃
Use the buttons in the sample report below to see different Balance Sheets. Also use the arrow buttons to drill-down or up.
Download the Balance Sheet Visual directly from the Microsoft AppSource marketplace and test all functions with a free test license.
Use the link below or download the visual directly in Power BI Desktop. Visit the FAQ page to find out how this can be done.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LICENSING:
Since the Balance Sheet Visual is new and we still collect your feedback, we offer it for free for a limited time.
Please use License Key below and let us know what you think about the visual 😀