The Balance Sheet Visual for Power BI is perfect to display Balance Sheet data in a way that everybody understands it.
Advantages of the Balance Sheet Visual:
- Works with every data source.
- The end-user can drill-down into the details in Power BI Service.
- The end-user can change between absolute and relative values or display both.
- A custom color schema can be used to make sure the Balance Sheet is according to corporate design rules.
- There are many formatting options to style the Balance Sheet.
- Tooltips and drill-through can be used.
- Custom sorting can be applied.
- It's easy to use 😃
Use the buttons in the sample report below to see different Balance Sheets. Also use the arrow buttons to drill-down or up.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT LICENSING:
Unlimited read-only users are included for free. Only people which use the visual in Power BI Desktop or create reports in Power BI Service are counted as users. For Power BI Premium users, please get in touch to receive your individual price quote.